● Measure the size of the voids between the goods.
● Measure the overall height of the cargo palletizing.
● Measure the depth of the tray or the depth of the packaging size of the cargo.
● Our professional service staff can help you make packing design and product selection, and work with you to complete the first packing test.
● In order to use normally, if the goods are packed with sharp corners (such as wooden trays, wooden boxes, etc.), adding corrugated cardboard or other flat plates on both sides of the inflatable bag can effectively protect the inflatable paper bag from being punctured.
● Be sure to tighten the valve before use.
- Brief Introduction Of FFS Heavy Packing Film Bag
- Features Of FFS Heavy Packaging Film Bag
- Container Inflatable Bag
- Introduction Of Container Inflatable Bag
- The Use Value Of Container Inflatable Bag
- Common Specifications For Container Inflatable ...
- Packing Bag
- Definition Of Packing Bag
- History Of Packaging Bag Development
- Classification Of Packaging Bags